Reduce redness and balance oily, breakout-prone skin with nature's most purifying ingredients.
Perfect for blemish-prone skin.
Step 1: Cleanse & Tone with Holy Skin cleansing pads
Step 2: Moisturize with Hydrate & Glow balm
- Our pads are made of 100% vegetable fiber and are biodegradable.
- The packaging is zero-waste, made of recycled craft cardboard.
*Each pad can be used from up to 8 times. Once wet dispose of it after 4 days.
🍃 Gently exfoliates to clear pores, reduces redness, and helps prevent breakouts
🍃 Moisturises and treats with powerful anti-inflammatory botanicals for oily skin
🍃 Brightens skin discolouration caused by acne scars
1) Let it soak. Soften the cleansing pads under warm tap water or by letting the tea infuse in a bowl for 3 minutes.
2) Cleanse. Gently massage your face in circling direction, either with or without your favorite cleanser.
3) Rinse or dispose. Rinse the cleansing pad and store it in a cool clean place for next use or simply dispose of it.
Once wet dispose of the tea pad after 4 days.
1) Apply a small amount onto clean skin and gently massage it on your face or any part of the body you desire.
2) Leave on for 10-20 minutes.
3) Gently remove any excess with a damp Konjac towel or any cloth. You can follow with your usual routine.
Use 3 times a week or anytime your skin is in need of urgent rescue.
🍃 Holy Skin Tea Pads
🌿 Heal N' Glow Ointment
Cornflower has anti-inflammatory and calming properties.
Calendula perfect for soothing skin irritation.
St. John’s Wort is an antibacterial that helps heal eczema, wounds, minor burns, haemorrhoids.
Wild Pansy helps ease eczema acne, pruritus, psoriasis etc.
Soy Wax for texture.