Step 1) Cleanse skin with tea-infused pads
- Soften the pad under warm tap water or by letting the tea infuse in a bowl for 3 minutes.
- Gently massage your face in circular motion, either with or without your favourite cleanser.
Step 2) Apply treatment ointment to clean skin
- Apply a small amount onto clean skin and gently massage it on your face or any part of the body you desire.
- Leave on for 10-20 minutes.
- Gently remove any excess with a damp Konjac towel or any cloth. You can follow with your usual routine.
Step 3) Massage skin with Gua Sha of your choice
Use at a 45 degree to flat angle to the skin moving towards lymph nodes to boost circulation.
Apply a light to medium pressure for drainage, or deeper for relieving muscle tension.
Step 4) Finish cleansing with Konjac Sponge or Face Towel
- Soften the Konjac sponge or face towel by keeping it under running tap water until soft.
- Use the sponge or face towel to cleanse your face either with or without your cleanser
- Rinse the sponge or face towel and store it in a clean dry place for the next use.